Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sometimes the Simple Answer . . .




. . . is the best answer.

Been beyond busy lately, but wanted to let readers know just whom I was referring to in the previous post.

Lindsey Donner, of Well-Versed Creative.

Lindsey is amazing. She's helpful beyond compare, and multi-tasks to beat the band. Hey, if I were looking for someone to write copy for me, Lindsey would be my first choice. Which says a lot considering the quality of the next four candidates.

Melissa Breau, of JargonWriter.

Like Lindsey, Melissa not only holds down a full-time job as a copywriter, she is also showing off her own unique to masterful eeffect at her JargonWriter site. Like Lindsey, Melissa gets an awful lot done in a day.

Wish I could say I did. Working on finding the perfect niche.

If you need a good quizbowl coach, I'm so worth the multi-million-dollar contract!

Ty Unglebower, who writes the TooXYZ blog, asserts: "Quality is my specialty." Ty writes regularly for InFrederick monthly, covering the Arts beat in Frederick, MD, and also writes Always Off Book, devoted to an enduring passion: theater.

Kirk Norris is not only a copy writer, he's a copy writer trainer. Kirk is a great guy to have on your team, as he consistently makes those around him better. Check out his work here: http://kirkanorris.carbonmade.com/.

Annabel Candy, of GetInTheHotSpot writes that inspirational blog to help others live their dreams, and she's been remarkable at making contacts with industry leaders like Leo Babauta, Penelope Trunk, Chris Brogan, Chris Guillebeau, Jonathan Fields, Glen Allsopp. All I can say is, "Wow!"

Everyone above is a phenomenal writer. Contact any one of them today when you need incisive, insightful benefit-rich copy that clients love and customers--new and old--respond to.

Oh, and then there's me, Copywriter, Jay Hepner. I can write a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment